We're back for a big 2022!
Join us in 2022 for our Annual Triathlon Weekend (Kids & Adults), First Responder Events, Team Relays, and more coming this summer!
Tecumseh Triathlon Weekend 2022, Sponsored by Lincoln
- Saturday July 30th, WFCU-Credit Union Tecumseh Kid’s Triathlon/Duathlon
- Sunday July 31st, Movati Tecumseh Triathlon & Duathlon
- Sunday July 31st, First Responder Events, Please use www.windsor2022.ca to sign up for this event.
- Sunday July 31st, Gruppo Nutrition Team Relay Community Challenge Relays
Adventure Bay Triathlon/Duathlon 2022
- Sunday July 17th, Adventure Bay Kids Triathlon and Duathlon @ WFCU Centre Windsor
Can-Am 2022 Police-Fire Games
- Monday July 25th to Sunday July 31st in Windsor
A triathlon is an endurance multisport race consisting of swimming, cycling, and running over various distances.
Tecumseh Triathlon donates raised funds every year to local services, venues and charities.
Inspiration comes from people like you who are interested in competing or volunteering for events.
Jump Right In, the water is the first part of a Triathlon, and we're always on top of safety.
Cycle your way through the second leg of the Triathlon through our volunteer controlled routes.
Get a move on, and run your way to the finish line! You're almost done, let's go!
Be sure to check out our Photo Gallery where we post photos from all of our events this summer! Feel free to download, share, or post to Instagram or Facebook!